For evergreen, everlasting and ever powering tomorrow, contact us now.
SUDHAKAR PVC Electrical Insulation Tape of FR (Flame
Retardant). Manufactured as per IS 7809 Part 3/Sec-1 with the best available FR grade PVC film and unique proprietary formulation of rubber based adhesive, incorporating imported resin, SUDHAKAR carries ISI Mark.
|Nominal Thickness||0.125 + 0.025 mm|
|Tensile Strength||150 N|
|Adhesion to steel||1.6 N/10mm width (Min)|
|Adhesion to grip||1.3 N/10mm width (Min)|
|Electric Strength at RT||40kV/mm|
|Electric Strength after 24hrs humidification at 27OC||35kV/mm|
|Insulation Resistance||1 X 105 M-ohm|
SPECIAL ASPECTS OF ELECTRICAL INSULATION TAPE :
- Flame-retardant property extinguishes the fire before it is propagated.
- Uniform thickness and width throughout the length
- Controlled primer coating to prevent the transfer of adhesive from one face to another
- The unique proprietary formulation of rubber-based adhesive incorporating imported resin
- The non-migratory, non-oozing adhesive that prevents telescoping and does not dry up and maintains high adhesion strength
- High stability and excellent ageing characteristics
- Water and weather resistant, also resistant to acids, alkalis, oils, greases and gasoline
- Withstands the AC breakdown voltage above 6500V
- Excellent moisture and corrosion resistance that protects the applied surface from oxidation and corrosion
- Withstands the short circuit/leakage currents
- Superior mechanical support even at high operating temperatures (up to 1000°C ).