For evergreen, everlasting and ever powering tomorrow, contact us now.
Now a day’s HD TV is essential in our life and more than 1000 channels and high level picture & sound quality. SUDHAKAR 4G Coaxial Cable Advanced FEP Foam technology is specially designed to receive the maximum number of HD (High Definition) channels with digital audio.
SUDHAKAR Co-Axial Cables used for cable TV networks are designed for un-interrupted signal performance (in all weather conditions) by introducing the Advanced FEP Foam technology. This translates to happy customers enjoying more than 1000 channels with the best visual quality and digital audio.
Advanced FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene Propylene) Foam technology is used to improve the dielectric attenuation.
SUDHAKAR Co-Axial Cables are constructed as the centre conductor being solid electrolytic grade 99.97% pure copper and RG6 is offered with Copper Clad Steel conductor. Advanced FEP Foam dielectric is applied over the conductor, the First shield conductor is made of a specially designed poly-aluminium tape, bonded to the FEP foam. The tape is applied with a sufficient overlap longitudinally over the foam dielectric. The Second shield is made of imported Aluminium alloy wire braiding which has high tensile strength and has more than 65% coverage, for applications in high temperature & low weight requirements and is used in sheathing.
SUDHAKAR CO-AXIAL CABLES SPECIAL ASPECTS:
- Advanced FEP Foam technology to improve signal strength in all weather conditions
- Due to skin effect, coaxial cable is used in high-frequency applications (>50 MHz) using copper clad materials for centre onductor. Skin effect is the result of high-frequency signals propagating along the outer surface of the conductor. It increases the tensile strength of the cable and reduces weight.
- The cost of coaxial cable is low
- The outer conductor in coaxial cable is used to improve attenuation and shield effectiveness. This can further be enhanced with the use of a second foil or braid known as a jacket. The jacket is used as a protective cover from the environment and makes the overall coaxial cable a flame retardant.
- It is less susceptible to noise or interference (EMI or RFI) compared to twisted pair cable.
- It supports high bandwidth signal transmission compared to a twisted pair.
- It is easy to wire and easy to expand due to its flexibility.
- It allows high transfer rates as a coaxial cable has better shielding materials.
- Testing of each Bobbin / Coil is done on latest test equipment for Attenuation, Impedance & SRL up to 3GHz
- Non-contact printed length markings of each 1m interval
TECHNICAL DATA SHEET
75-ohm Flexible RG6 Coax Cable Double shielded with Black PVC Outer Sheath
- Inner Conductor Material: Electrolytic grade (99.97% pure copper) Annealed Bare Solid Conductor
- Nominal Diameter of Copper (Inner): 1.02 mm
- Nominal Diameter of Copper (Outer ): 4.57mm
- Second Shield: Aluminium Braid
- Flooding Compound: Jelly
- Nominal Diameter (mm): 7.0
- Printing: SUDHAKAR 75 OHM RG 6
- Dielectric: Advanced FEP Foam
- First Shield: Bonded Poly Aluminium Tape
- Min Coverage(%): > 60
- Outer Sheath: UV Resistant PVC, Black
- Min Bending Radius of cable (mm): 70
- Max Resistance of Solid Copper (Ohm/100m) at 200°C : 2.13
- Nominal Capacitance (pf/m): 54
- Nominal Impedance (Ohm): 75
- Velocity of Propagation (%): 85
- Max Operating Frequency (GHz): 1
50, 90, 175, 210, 340, 400, 450, 500, 600, 700, 800, 900, 1000
MAX ATTENUATION AT 200°C (db/100M)
5.2, 6.3, 8.4, 9.5, 12.0, 13.2, 14.35, 14.85, 16.45, 17.12, 18.45, 20.55, 21.4,