For evergreen, everlasting and ever powering tomorrow, contact us now.
SUDHAKAR has developed the latest network solution in LAN cable technology to access high-speed data network/internet. The performance is cables verified as per the ISO/IEC 11801, TIA/EIA 568 C.2. 75 ohm UTP(Unshielded Twisted Pair) is type of cable is used in many offices and residential- based Ethernet wirings.
SUDHAKAR Category 6 cable, commonly referred to as Cat-6 with separator, is a cable that contains Electrolytic Grade 23 AWG annealed solid bare copper conductor, High Density PE insulation, four twisted copper insulated pairs (as per colour code) which support Gigabit Ethernet (1000 T). Each pair is twisted to minimize cross-talk and system interference. Attenuation level, NEXT (Near End Cross-talk), and PSNEXT (Power Sum NEXT) are all significantly lower. Operating bandwidth is upto 250 MHz.
|Frequency (Hz)||Insertion Loss (dB/100 m)||NEXT (dB)||PSNEXT (dB)||ELFEXT||PSELFEXT (dB)||RL (dB/100m)||ACR (dB)|
- EC grade copper wire of 102% conductivity
- Low crosstalk & System noise
- High speed data access
- Total end-to-end horizontal cabling solution
- 4 – pair Unshielded Twisted pair (UTP) Cable
- Cable supports frequencies up to 250 MHz.
- Cable supports data transfer speeds up to 1000 Mbps – Gigabit
- Tangle -free box packing of 305 metre
- Conductor : 23 AWG (0.52mm) Solid Annealed Bare Copper
- Insulation : High Density Polyethylene
- Pairs : 2 Insulated cores twisted together
- Sheath : FR PVC
- Cable Diameter : 6.1 mm nominal
- Weight of Cable per Box : 13.6 kg (Approx)
- Printing : Each meter printed with sequential length count
- Pulling Force : 11.5 kg
- Operating Temp : -200°C to +700°C
- Bending Radius : <4 X Cable Diameter at –20°C ± 1°C
- Characteristic Impedance : 100 ± 6 Ω
- Conductor Resistance : <7.20/100 m
- Dielectric Strength : 1500 V/1 minute MHz
- Insulation Resistance : 500 MΩ/km (minute) @ 500 Vdc
- Dielectric Strength : 1.0 kV dc or 0.75 kV dc for 1 minute
- Operating Voltage : 72 V
- Nominal Velocity of Propagation (%) : 69%
- Mutual Capacitance : 5.6 nF/100 m nominal
- Resistance Unbalance : 5% Max
- Capacitance Unbalance : 330 pF/100 m
- Delay Skew : <45 nS