For evergreen, everlasting and ever powering tomorrow, contact us now.
These are manufactured with the latest technology on a Three Arm Bi-axial Rotational Moulding Machine in Double, Triple and Quadruple layers. They come with features such as Double Layer wall, Triple Layer wall and Foam core wall etc., with up to 3,000ltrs capacity. SUDHAKAR Rotomoulded Loft Water Storage Tanks are available in a Natural colour and go up to 500 ltrs capacity.
Residential Buildings, High-Rise Buildings
Hospitals, Hotels, Offices and Industrial Buildings
SPECIAL FEATURES OF SUDHAKAR WATER TANKS:
Water Storage Capacity
Sudhakar Roto Moulded Water Storage Tanks are manufactured with the latest technology on Three Arm Bi-axial Rotational Moulding Machine in Double, Triple, and Quadruple layers.
UNIQUE FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
Lightweight, hence easy for transportation and installation
Leak-proof and rust proof
UV treatment for greater durability
Made of virgin polymers
Available in Black, Blue, White, and Golden Yellow colours
Capacity of up to 500 litres
Suitable for drinking water
Double Layer wall, Triple Layer wall and Foam core wall
Adaptable to GI/PVC/Brass fittings
As per Bureau of Indian Standards
SUDHAKAR Water Storage Tanks go through stringent quality control checks which includes raw material selection, process parameters, material mixing, finished product strength, dimensions and other test parameters. Each tank goes through physical and mechanical tests as per the test parameters specified by the Quality Manual.
- Loft water tanks should be used for indoor applications only.
- Cylindrical vertical tanks can be used for overhead, ground, indoor storage, and transportation.
GUIDELINES FOR INSTALLATION
- SUDHAKAR Tanks must be placed on a flat and smooth finished, raised surface covering the entire bottom.
- SUDHAKAR tank should be installed by a qualified plumber.
- Use always mechanical drilling instrument to make correct size holes to SUDHAKAR tanks for Inlet and outlet connections. Use proper size Pipe connectors and Rubber watchers to avoid leakages.
- Fill the tank with water observe for a minimum of 6 hours before using to identify the plumbing leaks, transport damages or manufacturing defects. Inform the dealer or company Customer Care department in case of any manufacturing defects.
- Sharp blows to the tank must be avoided.
- Place the SUDHAKAR tank away from the Heat generating sources.
- We recommend you to use SUDHAKAR CPVC/ UPVC pipes and fittings during installation of SUDHAKAR tank
- Ensure proper support at inlet and outlet points to avoid under pressure.
Always keep the lid closed to maintain cleanliness of the water and to ensure mosquitoes don’t enter.
Hotel and Hospitality industry
- SUDHAKAR Water Storage Tanks are QC checked & QC passed products and are free from all manufacturing defects.
- The tanks should be used for storage of water only. They are not for transportation.
- Cracks or damages generated out of improper installation are not covered under warranty.
- Warranty is not applicable for transportation, mishandling and lifting of the tanks.
- Warranty is for a period of 5 years from the date of purchase.
- The value of the tank is calculated based on its life and the tank value will be depreciated by 10% for each year. Value of the tank before all taxes and duties shall be considered for valuation of Tank.
Sudhakar Blow Moulding tanks are manufactured in attractive colours and in various sizes as per popular consumer requirement.
|Tank Size||Total Height||Water fill height (Up to water inlet)||Diameter|
Sudhakar Rotomoulded Water Storage Tanks are manufactured with the latest technology on a Three Arm Bi-axial Rotational Moulding Machine in Double, Triple, and Quadruple layers.
|Tank Capacity (Ltrs)||Tank Diameter||Tank Height||Water Fill Height|
|Tank Capacity (Ltrs)||Length||Width||Height|